Decide which day(s) you will attend the Co-op each week throughout a session. For example, every Monday, or every Tuesday and Thursday, etc. You may enroll for as many days per week as you would like.
|Current and upcoming sessions||Membership Rates Per Family||# days attending each week||Total Cost|
|2018/19 Winter Session: 11/26/18 - 3/1/19 (12 weeks)||Total session fee if attending one day each week = $156||x|
|2019 Spring Session: 3/4/19 – 5/31/19 (12 weeks)||Total session fee if attending one day each week = 156||x|
|2019 Summer Session: 6/10/19 - 8/2/19 (12 weeks)||Total session fee if attending one day each week = $156||x|
|2019 Fall Session: (TBD) (12 weeks)||Total session fee if attending one day each week = $156||x|
• **Children under the age of 6 months attend free of charge if attending with an older sibling.
• You may join after a session has started as long as there is space available. Fees are prorated once a session has begun. See 2) below.
• We accept payment by cash or check payable to Children of the World Co-op, Inc.
If you need some help with the cost… We value our member families and do not want financial considerations to stand in the way. If you need help with the cost, please do not hesitate to let us know. All requests remain confidential. Everyone is welcome here.
Contact our director, Karen Rist, at 410-377-5900 or email@example.com with any questions about registration, including:
• if there are still spaces available on your chosen day(s)
• cost and payments
• a need for flexible attendance schedule
Complete a registration form. Download a registration form below or pick up one when you visit the Co-op!
Fall 2018 Forms:
Winter 2018 Forms:
Mail your form and check to Children of the World Co-op, Inc., P.O. Box 26215,
Baltimore MD 21210-0115.
Give your form and payment to Karen in person at the Co-op.